Pre-Order ETA May 2020
- Precision CNC machined Upper & Lower receivers with fully licensed Cobalt Kinetics deep engraved trademarks
- One piece lower receiver, buffer tube, and stock system
- Precision CNC machined free float handguard (w/ 6 o'clock M-LOK) and pistol grip
- G&G G2 Gearbox w/ built in MOSFET and microswitch trigger
- CARS system 90rd magazines which automatically drop free upon feeding the last round; Built in mag cut off switch / safety disengages gearbox from dry firing until a fresh magazine is inserted (CARS system can be disabled, rifle can be used with standard AEG magazines but will not auto eject)
- Ultra-wide flared magwell helps with easier mag insertion for even speedier reloads
- Fully ambidextrous controls (mag release, fire selector, charging handle); Flip up adjustable front and rear iron sights
- Super short-throw fire-selector
Cobalt Kinetics rifles are known to be unorthodox and very unique in their own ways. These rifles inspire the image of a weapon you would normally see being wielded by Transforming Robots or Space Spartans that are so bad-a** they need TWO adjectives of authority to make up their name. But there is more than meets the eye with Cobalt Kinetics, beneath the expertly machined aluminum lies highly advanced systems designed to aid you in crushing the competition and improve your times like nothing else.
The name of the game with Cobalt Kinetics is speed and the system designed to help them with that is dubbed CARS. The Cobalt Kinetics CARS system retains all the same functionality of a standard magazine, magazine release, and bolt stop system but has an ace up its sleeve in which upon discharge of the last round from the magazine, the magazine will automatically drop free from the rifle; following this is upon insertion of a loaded magazine the bolt is automatically sent into battery which effectively eliminates two entire steps from your manual of arms.
G&G has not only successfully replicated the look and feel of these expertly crafted works of art, but they have also managed to replicate the CARS system in an AEG where the magazine automatically drops free upon feeding the final BB. There is also a built in-cutoff / mag safety that disables dry-firing of the rifle until a fresh magazine is inserted to help simulate a rifle running empty. At the heart of the rifle is G&G's venerable G2 gearbox which offers exceptional out of the box performance with tons of room left to tinker, tune, and upgrade to your hearts content.
Manufacturer: G&G / Cobalt Kinetics
FPS Range: 330-350
Inner Barrel: ~400mm
Magazine Capacity: G&G / Cobalt Kinetics 90rd Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: G&G G2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4V Small stick Type recommended
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual